Friday, December 2, 2011

That magnificent feeling of simplicity is all around me. I feel like after all the months of having people tug at my every limb.. Pulling me into unrecognizable directions. Now they have all let go. Just ever so gently while letting me adjust to this new feeling of ease. Like someone softly letting an elastic band slowly morph back into it’s original shape. I’m finally floating through the weeks with a positive attitude and happy outlook on my world. Suddenly everything I’ve done and worked hard for over the past year is paying off. I have it all lined up and am the happiest I’ve ever been.  I love the experience I’ve gained, the people I’m meeting and the qualities I’m discovering within myself. Ahh this is just blissful  ♥ ♥




- euphoria





No comments:

Post a Comment