Sunday, April 29, 2012


"One of the most difficult things in life is seeing people for who they really are.
You will always come across people who aren’t ideal.
They will test you, or make you an angry hostile version of yourself.
People may use you when it suits them and remain the selfish ones who make you feel worthless.
Others will be the teaching type who you will look up to and learn valuable lessons from.
However the thing that I find most precious and worth getting out of bed for – is the fact that there are people out there who make me want to be a better person.
They make me laugh at the simplest of things.
They push me into a scary but exciting direction, which is out of my comfort zone… without which I would never achieve anything different.
My capabilities are endless with these personalities surrounding me.
They help me understand other walks of lives.
They turn my basic questions into interesting conversations.
They motivate me to do better – without making me feel stupid.
When I’m feeling low they nurture me and pick me right back up.
These people are it.
They are everything I want out of my life right now and finding them is such a beautiful thing."


-euphoria

No comments:

Post a Comment